- Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities strengthen their unity in the Mesoamerican Alliance of Peoples and Forests with the formalization of their legal status
- AMPB led the first Mesoamerican Climate Week to make visible the climate resilience experiences of Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities.
- Guardians of the Forests of Mesoamerica convene the first Climate Week from the Indigenous Peoples and Local Communities
- Terms of Reference: Executive Manager of the Mesoamerican Territorial Fund
- Youth education models adapted to indigenous and local communities are present at COP27